• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New from CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
New from CT

Nikki Grasty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, name is Nikki and I'm a Lover of all things Disney....
I've been to Disney World many times and just visited Disney Paris last month. Booked my first Disney cruise for next November and am planning to attend D23 Expo in August (first Disneyland Visit).

I started collecting Disney pins in '08 but stopped until recently. I have collected and traded mainly on IG and FB but just found this forum and am excited to join.

My main collections are Alice in Wonderland, Tinkerbell, Nightmare Before Christmas, Maleficent, and Coco.

Thanks for having me.

How was Disneyland Paris? Have wanted to visit, just not in the cards yet. Had the change to visit Disneyland CA in the late 80s and Disneyland Tokyo in the early 90s while on Active Duty. Visit Disney World about twice a year.

How was Disneyland Paris? Have wanted to visit, just not in the cards yet. Had the change to visit Disneyland CA in the late 80s and Disneyland Tokyo in the early 90s while on Active Duty. Visit Disney World about twice a year.
Hi. Disney Paris was very 'pretty'. Overall smaller (especially when you are used to Disney World) but followed the same layout as Magic Kingdom. The food at the park restaurants wasn't the best but most blogs warn of that. I'd say the rides had more of a thrill theme to them than their Florida counterparts. It's a definite to visit at least once. We were on in Paris for a couple of days so we only did a day trip. Easy to get to from central Patis on their RER subway system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back