• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL New Frozen Vinylmations

VINYL New Frozen Vinylmations

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
vm_frozen_pinkgirl_orig.jpg

vm_frozen_bluegirl_orig.jpg

I haven't ever bought Vinyls before but this 2 pack is being released on the 22nd LE 1500 online and at the parks.
Can someone please help me out - I have daily access to WDW so am wondering where the best place would be to purchase? Do these sell out quickly?

Last edited:
Good for you!

I like these Vinyls too, and I think I may get them and the Olaf ones if I have enough extra money for it. I don't have any Vinyls, but some of them are very, very cute! These might be my starters!

I think this will be excellent starters for you. These toys can be just as addicting as collecting pins lol.

OMG! I need these 4 vinylmations so bad!!! Why cant we buy them here! :( I hate living in Sweden! No parks, no disneystore and now not able to buy things online. :cry:

Man too late on these. Sold out. All the Frozen merch is just selling so fast!! Hopefully I can find them in the parks next week somewhere.

Wow surprising enough just got an update on my ups Tracking for my vinyls. They are coming in a day earlier than expected, this is a first for UPS wonder if it is because of the upcoming holidays this Thursday and Friday.

My vinyls came yesterday, I ordered the Anna and Elsa set and 2 Olaf bind boxes and I got one winter Olaf and one SUMMER Olaf!!!!!! I was so surprised!!!!! I'm so thankful:)

Back