• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New (Funny) Ariel Mini Collection

New (Funny) Ariel Mini Collection

Patrick

New Collector
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Recently I came across a pin lot that I couldn't pass up. I've never had the opportunity to purchase a pin lot before because I exclusively collect pins that are full body with no backgrounds, but I actually laughed out loud when I saw this. Below is a mini collection of Ariel pins... sitting in the exact same position. 14 pins, to be exact! I owned two of these pins already, so now I have some doubles... but I'm so happy to have this weird mini set hahaha :D:rolleyes:

IMG_0774_zpsicshx1gu.jpg

That's a nice collection within a collection! I'm not crazy about when they reuse artwork over and over, but I got very used to it with Oswald.

How big is your full body/no background collection? Some of my favorite pins fit that category!

This is silly and amazing! I have thought about trying for something like this with Tinker Bell pins.
You totally should! There are so many repeat Tink pins... but I've found it fun to compare the slight differences between the designs and different pin making processes.

That's a nice collection within a collection! I'm not crazy about when they reuse artwork over and over, but I got very used to it with Oswald.

How big is your full body/no background collection? Some of my favorite pins fit that category!
Agreed.. when I first started collecting, I found it really irritating. But since that a large chunk of my collection is made up of OE pins, I've just accepted it. It's actually kind of interesting to see different interpretations throughout time.

I think I just hit over 350! I've made a lot of purchases recently.... whoops. I actually posted most of my collection a couple weeks ago when I finally reunited with a very special pin. I'm really fond of some of the Herc pins I have! :D

Back