• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW GAME: Beauty & Beast - Pandora 3 Charm set; Movie Sound Track CD and Lithograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW GAME: Beauty & Beast - Pandora 3 Charm set; Movie Sound Track CD and Lithograph

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Dear DPF members: (**UPDATE: I also need to see if there would be interest in playing this game. Ty.)

(***UPDATE: interested participants need to express an interest in participating in this game by Noon, Tuesday 3/14. Ty).

I am getting ready to post a game today, for the Subject Heading above; which just released today at Disneyland/ WDW and the Pandora stores.

I will personally be adding the following to the Soundtrack, and the lithograph: 3 Designer Princesses cards, (released 2013); and a random Beauty and the Beast pin (valued at $15 or more, retail).

However, before I do I would like your feedback.

The game will consist of 25 spots @ $10 @ spot. Shipping to be determined by what each winner chooses and where they live. This game is open to Canada and international members as well.

So, to my question...

Which would you rather have: one grand prize winner for the entire package. OR, 5 Winners (one for each prize)?

Example: First number, first choice, etc. Also, to be fair, one prize per name; or multiple prizes per name?
**Drawing will be done using Random.org.

I would like to get this game posted by tomorrow morning, 3/13, at the very latest (ideally tonight).

So, prompt feedback would be greatly Appreciated!

Thank you!

Connie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back