• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

new idea for scrappers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
new idea for scrappers...

breadnbutterflies

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
if you do anything in the community for easter as in church,park,or school easter egg hunts we have decided to put some scrappers in plastic eggs for kids to find.make sure to black out the backs.and i suggest to do this for school aged children,little littles dont always know what pins are.we did this last year and kids love it,they started trading amongst themselves wiothout even knowing what pin trading is.just a thought for those of us who have scrappers and dont know what to do with them.:wavey:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by black out the backs.

But that is an excellent idea for putting good condition scrapper pins to use and making lots of kids happy.

you balck out the backs so they cant be retraded in the parks.

I think she means with a sharpie or other marker.

It probably helps some, but not all cast members look at the back before they take pins. Eventually, though, someone will see the mark and take it out of circulation, and it definitely helps with it not getting sold again.

With the scrappers I've been collecting, we've put X's on the back. The kids absolutely loved getting the pins at the Autism walk, and have loved picking them out of the treasure box.

With the scrappers I've been collecting, we've put X's on the back. The kids absolutely loved getting the pins at the Autism walk, and have loved picking them out of the treasure box.

yeah i noticed your posts in the past,i think thats great.i would have given some to your cause but we've been saving ours for our easter hunt.see there are other things to do with scrap besides tossing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back