• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pixar Studios Store Inside Out Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I am one of the ones who didn't have any pins that met her interest however if anyone here gets Fear and I do have something you would trade for him please let me know. PinPics: HumanAgain26

Likewise if i have anything that anyone who has these would like to trade for please let me know. :)

UPDATE!!!! So these guys are selling out fast in the Pixar Studios Store. We're trying to get as many as we can. I'm going to stop taking offers as of now. Over the next three days we are going to see what we can get and from there I will look at offers again and contact you! If you have already paid (or have guaranteed trades) you are guaranteed a set. If you have been PMd back but have not paid yet you are in standby to see what we get and will be first in line. Then from there I will post what's left. Thanks for your patience guys. I wish I could go myself and buy the lot! It's frustrating to not be able to see them up front and have to keep sending messages to my friend like "did you get them? are they sold out yet?". She's also not a pin trader so she has no clue how much these mean to us. So standby everyone! More news to come over the next few days!

ok so do we need a support group now for those of us that never got the special pm's :hug:

Thanks for the update -crossing fingers on being able to get a set-

Also, if I never got a PM that I sent you after you not seeing any traders you liked of mine on buying a set, does this mean I'm out of the running, or just try and sit patiently and see if you can get more sets?

Thanks,
Brittany

Last edited:
Alrighty guys! I thought I made it clear with my last UPDATE but I guess not (aka, this is getting kind of frustrating). I know everyone wants these and I am trying my darn HARDEST to get as many as I can but it takes time. Plus I've literally gotten like 30 PMs and have a normal life to attend to (maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread so quickly?). But, I wanted to see the interest before I went and spent my own money on literally like 80 of these pins. SO...like I said before I am TRYING so hard for ya'll and will get back to everyone BUT, we're trying right now to secure more sets then I will get back to you. I'm going to look through PMs right now on my break. PLEASE, please be patient. This is hard work for me too and I'm feeling a little bombarded right now. Plus I feel bad for my friend who I'm consistently texting like hey I need more sets by the hour!

Alrighty guys! I thought I made it clear with my last UPDATE but I guess not (aka, this is getting kind of frustrating). I know everyone wants these and I am trying my darn HARDEST to get as many as I can but it takes time. Plus I've literally gotten like 30 PMs and have a normal life to attend to (maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread so quickly?). But, I wanted to see the interest before I went and spent my own money on literally like 80 of these pins. SO...like I said before I am TRYING so hard for ya'll and will get back to everyone BUT, we're trying right now to secure more sets then I will get back to you. I'm going to look through PMs right now on my break. PLEASE, please be patient. This is hard work for me too and I'm feeling a little bombarded right now. Plus I feel bad for my friend who I'm consistently texting like hey I need more sets by the hour!

THANK YOU AND YOUR FRIEND FOR HELPING! {Caps for emphasis :)}

Please don't get your friend in any trouble on our behalf. Pixar must have rules about how many you can buy of things and i would hate to see them get in trouble because of us here :(

And new thread visitors per the above update, the original poster is NO LONGER taking offers as of 12pm yesterday. So please give them a chance to catch there breath :)

Last edited:
WELP! Bad news guys. Like really bad. Pixar does not mess around it seems. So, they pulled the rest of the pins yesterday morning because they got wind of an employee who bought in bulk and then was selling them on eBay and craigslist and online for a lot of money (like $1,000). They didn't like that and pulled all the pins from the shelves. I have no idea how many were left when they pulled them or if they will ever put them back out but if they do I know for a fact my friend won't be able to get more than a set for herself (it is a small company and they do know who gets what). Don't worry, my friend wasn't the one in trouble though! You have no idea how much I am kicking myself in the pants for not just buying 15 sets that first day (but, alas I didn't know if they were really LE and how popular they would be). I had secured 8 sets but now I only have 3 since they asked her to return the last 5 as she was purchasing. I'm also letting her keep the last set in the picture since she wanted one and was never able to purchase any for herself. I will only be able to provide pins to the first 3 people who contacted me through PM which are jmw1976, timeerkat, and coopscohen. I'm giving away my set since I would've just kept them for later trades and ya'll need them more. So unfortunately we have no more pins. This really sucks and I'm sorry for how excited everyone got and I really wanted to provide for you all but, unfortunately one person can ruin it for everyone. I've gone ahead and made refunds where I needed to. Sorry again everyone. Probably going to take a break from all this for a while now cause this was honestly just too much. Breaks my heart a little that his happened. Thanks again for understanding.

Oh my! At least your friend didn't get in trouble.

I'm excited but kind of feel guilty at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back