• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New PTDs from DSSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New PTDs from DSSH

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
So, I am going to my first DSSH release in 2+ years (last one was Avengers Age of Ultron). I have things to pick-up from people that I've bought so I figured, why not?!

19679317_1607013349350095_8994447279979866877_o.jpg

I am dragging sis along, so we will have four spots open (2 Adella, 2 Golden Harp) for PTDs.

If we get a good number, we will stick around. If we don't, we won't (obviously).

So, with that in mind, I will take names for the pins, first come, first serve.

Cost is $15.45 + tax + shipping + fees = $21 shipped USA.

I will send an invoice out Friday night, but please DON'T PAY until I send you a PM, around 6:45 a.m. local (Pacific) time, to pay.

Thanks for looking! :)

Post #2 will be the list. I will take back-ups too, in case I can convince someone else in line to buy the PTDs.

PTD pick-up list:

Adella
1. Ocean7
2. jngmd
3. katelouise (back-up)

Golden Harp
1. Disneychildwithin
2. disneykins
3. (back-up)

Last edited:
Since I'll be going anyway and won't need to get the PTDs for myself or my thread, I can get a set for you for here if enough people sign up. (And if I get either a good number or a really horrible number to go into the PTD-only line.)

Since I'll be going anyway and won't need to get the PTDs for myself or my thread, I can get a set for you for here if enough people sign up. (And if I get either a good number or a really horrible number to go into the PTD-only line.)

Sweet, thanks! :)

OK, looks like I am all full for Adella and have a back-up spot for Golden Harp.

I will be sending out invoices Friday afternoon BUT PLEASE DO NOT PAY!

Please be by your computers at 6:45 a.m. Pacific Time (9:45 a.m. Eastern Time) as that is when I expect to know whether I got a good number and if I'm staying. At that time, I will PM those people to pay their invoices! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back