• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[NEW] Sleeping Beauty ~ Stained glass window ~ Aurora and three fairies

[NEW] Sleeping Beauty ~ Stained glass window ~ Aurora and three fairies

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi there,

Just a few days left before the release of this new pin! I'm super excited for it and I'm definitely getting one for my personal collection. I'll try my best to get some extra to use as trader. Here's the pin:

I'm looking to make a pre-trade with this pin.
It's LE800 and will be #1 in a series of 4. pin will be released at 3 July on the EU DS.

What I would like:
thing I like in random order. I love them all.

- Aladdin pins (all characters, ♥110th legacy pins)
- Stitch pins
- PODM's (♥ all)
- PTD's
- Cheshire cat pins
- Jessica Rabbit (♥Jumbo/dressed as...)
- Frozen
- Beauty and the Beast
My pinpics-id is: allie
Interested ? post here or send me a pm !

Last edited:
Do you have a pp ? So I can see your traders ? I just have a few Jessica pins listed ( there are a lot and I don't want them to dominate my wants list)

I've slowly been adding stuff to it, I was in DPP before. I've got a few WDI jessicas. My pp is the same as this SamthePinner.

I have the jessica July 4th pin from WDI, LE 250. Are you interested in that pin for trading? I also have the new frozen starter set just released at the park with Landyard. I wish I knew how to add pictures in these messages :) pinpics is princess buttercup76. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back