• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New stuff!
NewItems2.jpg

giphy.gif

SaveSaveSaveSave

Just had to say that I love that gif!! :D

all the best on your sale, Sara!! ^.^

OMG! Sora I need that Shining twins pin so bad!!!

You know we are a bit obcessed with them. My girls actually attended a photoshoot as models when they were younger. We were told it was for an exibithon and it was in this huge pentfloow appartment with colorfull balloons. The girls were playing around and had such a good time. We had to step out on the balcony to not be in the picture so were having a coffebreak there. A few month later the picture were published in this big home decoration magazine here and it scared us so bad! We had not been told that the name of the exhebition was haunted houses. Look at the tv on the wall. Its the blood wave outside the elevator from the shining!

LkkAMVC.png

close up of the girls. I dont know how they got them to look that scary! And how they got Alva to stand like that with her feet. :shock:

6cC8xSp.png

But anyway it got us a bit hooked. And a few years later we had this halloween party and had the girls greet all the guest at the door:

[video=vimeo;233776399]https://vimeo.com/233776399[/video]

Do you ship internationally? And are all the Tsums from DS?

I am interested in a few bits:
Dalmation, Jaq & Gus Tsums
Beast & Footstool figural keychains

:)

Do you ship internationally? And are all the Tsums from DS?

I am interested in a few bits:
Dalmation, Jaq & Gus Tsums
Beast & Footstool figural keychains

:)

I do ship internationally! Some of the tsums are from DS; some are from Target and Michaels.

I will check out all the ones you mentioned and take pics so you can decide which ones you're interested in.

Sending you a PM later this afternoon/evening!

I like your figural keychains of Figaro and Sleeping Beauty. Do i have anything on my trade list that you'd like for them please? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back