• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to Disney Pin Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Disney Pin Forum

Ganner85

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm new to DPF, I'm actually new to forums in general! I recently got back into trading and I've only used IG so far. I was referred by a fellow IG pin collector. My main collections are Jessica Rabbit, Tangled (for my 4yo daughter),and Jango and Boba Fett (for my 2yo son). I was an annual WDW passholder for about 10 years. I just recently moved to another state so I'm not able to go to WDW nearly as often, and I have thousands of pins that I need to go through.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning how to properly use forums. LOL

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Ganner85

Hello and welcome! Forum isn't too difficult, you'll pick it up quickly! Tapatalk app makes navigating and posting ( especially posting pictures) much easier. May the forum force be with you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome! Forum isn't too difficult, you'll pick it up quickly! Tapatalk app makes navigating and posting ( especially posting pictures) much easier. May the forum force be with you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

A tip is to set up an account on Pinpics. Its easier to keep track on your pins if you use their site. And also easier to set up trades here!

Hello and welcome! I totally agree with your setting up a PinPics account. I have a Charming Characters Jessica Rabbit AP that I got from the LIAA event. I'd love to trade with you!

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us. I definitely have to echo the suggestion to start a PinPics account - it's basically a matchmaking service for pin trades! :)

Welcome. We’re a fairly friendly bunch here so it is a good place to get your feet wet, forum wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back