• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Forum

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey everyone,
My wife and I have been trading since a little before the Pintiquities event (maybe about 3 years total now). I collect Kermit, she collects Belle. I just discovered this forum.

I must say that lately we have been very disappointed with the way pins are being handled. We have sold off a large portion of our pins and have not bought a single pin in months, whereas we used to buy 3 - 5 pins a week. We used to be at every event, ticketed or free, but we have not attended an event now since the October 2010.

We are annual passholders for the Orlando parks, live about 45 minutes away, and go to the parks 3 - 5 times a month. We both teach school, so we don't have a lot of extra money, but we are passionate about our collections. We do plan on being at the star wars weekends events that are upcoming, but haven't made plans for anything else event wise this year.

Howdy, Dented! I'm sorry to hear that you and your wife have been disappointed lately. Wishing you all the best luck at recovering your pin happiness.

Welcome and if you really want to trade with some fantastic people, they are on here!!!!

I trade 99% of the time on here, as most Pinpics requests are just plain lousy. Not sure if it is people who are not educated in pin trading or people who think they can get something for nothing. Either way, most if us here usually trade in this forum....I believe. :)

Hope you do well at the Star Wars event and have a great time!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back