• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to online trading. Need some help.

New to online trading. Need some help.

TopDog

My Grail of all Grails
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so I decided to take the plunge into online trading.

However I have no idea what to do?

If I were to use USPS how would I do it?

I know that I need to wrap in in something sturdy to keep it safe.

Do I bring that to the post office and tell them I need to ship this? Will they give me a box/bag to put it in?

I want to do it right so that in the future I can make more trades with people.

Thanks for all your help!!!!

Hi Shaughn
You are definetly trading with me..go to the PO and buy a bubble mailer for 1.29 I think or a padded mailer ..that says"READY Mail"on it
its a white mailer..its padded NO bubble in it,but thats OK as long as the pin is wrapped for protection..you will have to buy either one
Then get a GREEN label..thats says Delivery Confirm...you fill out the right side of it with my address...the label will have the number on it
just like the sticky part that the mailmain scans when shipped..it basically shows shipping info..some scan at least.Or go to Wal-mart and pick up a 3 pack of the 00 envelopes for
3 for 1.29 or higher not sure..that way you have extras for future trades.And when your at the PO grab extra labels of the DC and international LONG white label,and ask for some
Air Mail stickers or you can order those labels for FREE at www.usps.com
Bookmark that site as you can check on your delivery..Also when you ship overseas
MARK the customs tag"GIFT"like Lauren said write what you are sending"Lapel Pin"how many.and the value
I usually do 10.00 or less and you should be Ok....That should be it..I am pkging my pin to you right now
And you will see I am stickler for WELL pkged pins..Lauren is witness to that..LOL!!

Whew thanks for the info Judy!!!!! Very Informative. Just what I needed. :)

Hahaha Judy, your wrapping is better than Fort Knox. It was like a puzzle. Kinda had fun opening it. :)

Back