• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New WDI Pirates Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New WDI Pirates Pin?

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Hi,

just wondering if anybody knows anything about this pin I have seen on Ebay.

It seems to be a new pin and although I am not much into WDI hat pins, i absolutely love this one. It is called "Pirates Bayou Pin" or something like that. I had to cover the seller's name from the pic, so bottom part of the pic looks a bit odd.

Any info on this including the release date?

hat.jpg

I wonder if it is Princess and the Frog instead of pirates...hmmm....

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked on eBay and it seems that all of them released this time are pirates-themed. LOVE the dog!

Last edited:
I got impatient and e-mailed the seller.

Got a reply telling me that these were released on 5/20/11.

Well, I just wuv it.

Keep yer ruddy hands aboard at all times...

It's the Bayou (coincidentally, the background area for the Blue Bayou restaurant!) area on the ride just before the Old Man in the rocking chair/ banjo practicing person in the hut. Kinda had to look at that one a little closer.

This pin with 4 others pirates pins was release from WDI on Friday May 20th. I go to WDI once a week to pick up their new pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back