• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie who looks vets Disney pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie who looks vets Disney pins

Kristinserrano23

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love me some Disney pins and just joined pin forum. Live in Nor Cal Bay Area and hoping to learn more about pin events and what's going on in the Disney pin world!

Welcome! There are lots of members with a wealth of information here! (And yay for the Bay Area! I grew up in San Jose and lived there until I moved down south ten years ago, so it's always nice to meet someone else from the area.)

There are also pretty regular Nor Cal trade events. Information for these is located in the Pin Gatherings section of the forums.

What are you looking to collect? Certain movies, characters, themes (such as holidays or par attractions)?

Welcome! I am also in Nor Cal. There is a pin trading event in Fremont in November (I think the 4th...).

what do you collect?

Aloha and welcome! :wavey:

You've definitely found a great place for information about pins and the pin community (and Disney in general). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I'm quite certain that someone will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back