• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie((:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie((:

disneykiki333

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to this website and have some questions about it:

1. What is a bump? I see people saying "bump" right after they commented on a thread.

2. How do I edit my wants and trades onto my profile?

3. Lastly, how do i put my most wanted pins on the bottom of any post i make?

If you could help that would be great! Thanks!:stitch:

Hello and welcome!

I'm not the best at instructions to answer some of your questions, but let me tackle what I can:

1. A bump message just helps bump their thread back to the top of the list to remind people to look at it.
2. The Wants and Trades links refer to your PinPics ID. PinPics is a website where you can track your pin collection, send out trade requests, etc. Once you have a PinPics account, you can link your ID to your account here. I'll see if I can find a post walking through this process...
3. I'd better let someone else help with this one. I put my holy grail into my signature, and I haven't had to touch it since.

Enjoy the site!

And for question #2, if you go to your Profile, there's a field there for your PinPics ID. I hope that helps!

:lgm: welcome to the site!!
1. a bump is when some one is bumping the tread up to the top of the list again :)
2.if u want put your pin pics on the site you need to go to setting at the top right and then half way down the page on the left side u will find edit setting(something like that) and at the bottom of that page u can add you pin pics to the website :)
3.to put your wants on the bottom u need to create a signiture this can also be done in settings and there is also a test forum for you to try posting with your new Signiture :)

Any other questions just send me a PM i would be happy to help :)

Since your questions already have been answered, I'm just going to say 'Aloha and Welcome!' :wavey:

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask them - someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back