• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Now that Christmas is over ???

ZAPPED! Now that Christmas is over ???

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So in years past there has been talk of a new trade group. It will be for home baked goods or local made things that are only available in your area. For me I could make jam and other fun home made stuff. Or I could go to Dewars and pick up candy that is a 100years plus local treat. Side note.... They used to make the ice cream and toppings for DSF. Back when it was the super bomb and not just regular dryers ice cream.

anyways, would any of you want to start working on this new trade? It's real cool when you receive things from other country's or states. Things can be so different in different parts of the country and world.
let me know if there is still interest and we can try to get this going this year.
Happy New Years everyone!!!

WWWDD

Back