• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nutcracker Co-Op

Nutcracker Co-Op

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Anyone up for doing a Co-Op for the Nutcracker set. All I want is the Stitch & Mickey. According to the site, it goes on sale 11/8/10

Update 10-26-10

Mickey - Broncobilly83
Stitch - Broncobilly83
Tinker Bell - Tabbikat2219
Pinocchio -
Tigger - Fluffycat1
Chip & Dale - Fluffycat1

Last edited:
ooo I like the stitch one too. Maybe the tink as well.

I am not going to be able to do this co-op. Please remove my name from the list. Sorry but my funds just won't let me buy her this time. If things change and she is still available I will let you know

Last edited:
Assuming these get released this Monday, I have a price breakdown assuming they are $149.95 since all the other 6 pin sets have been that for 2010

Pin Set @ $149.95
Shipping @ $0.00 (SHIPTODAY Code)
Tax @ $9.00

Total @ $158.95

Per Pin Cost will be @ $26.50 and it will be another $2 to ship each pin to Co-Op Members so $28.50 total for the pin

Back