• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Off to DLP on Tuesday! Are there any LE pins left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Off to DLP on Tuesday! Are there any LE pins left?

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Off to DLP on Tuesday for my 21st birthday! a little disappointed I'm coming back the day before LE frozen is released and it will be in the case to see -_- but are there any others left from last month or something?

thanks for the help :)

They still have three of the DLP Spring LE pins in Main Street. Flower, Thumper and Bambi & Flower I think. Haven't paid any attention to others but those are the LE I noticed. They're in a glass case so you have to ask for them at the register.

last saturday a tinker LE joyeux noel had been released, it should still be avaible too at Harringthon's .

What a wonderful birthday trip! I unfortunately have no knowledge of DLP to add to the discussion, but just wanted to wish you safe travels and have fun en France!

They still had lots of Paris Retro pins of The Rescuers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Not a good trip so far I've been sick and stuck in my hotel room :( if anyone wants any of the LE pins here they're up for trade, I am the worst pin trader ever, I was so excited about the trip I forgot the pin trading book with my traders in...

Oh no, I hope a good night's sleep will allow you to feel better in the morning so you can enjoy DLP for your Birthday! I am sending you good vibes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back