• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Off to WDW with my PIN DRESS (yes) and ZAPS galore from BJEAN- come see

Cool beans! Thanks for showing us all, Lucan. However, I notice that a pic of you in the orange hat is conspicuously absent. Hmmm, I wonder who we could find that might have one?

A. How did I miss this post when it was first started and why am I only posting a reply now??

B. I totally love that this thread was headed into naughty territories and sad it got derailed. Chaps!? June "dirty girl" Cleaver?? Oh yes.

C. Dawny, this dress/apron is just WRONG. So wrong in fact, that this funky pin dress on you is SO right. I am in love with yer low hangers... :lol:

Last edited:
diablo DONT HATE ME CAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL.....it was a joke between me and chris (blt boys) and i must say it was the hit of the party. People's eyes were turning green, of course LAZ immediately told me where to sinch it and and bling (surprise).

So i double dog dare you to make pin trading chaps. yup double dog. As for my Low hangers.....:squint:

Back