• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Oh My Disney Princes Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Oh My Disney Princes Set

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I purchased both of the sets to trade for someone and ended up with some pins left over as they only wanted two of them. I wanted to offer them up here at cost since I saw some people saying they were only interested in one pin. If there is enough interested, I would be happy to go pickup another set or two to split. The first pin is $4.50 and any pin after is $4. Shipping is $2.50 unless you want multiple sets or something then at cost.

Here is what I have available.

Prince Eric: Spr175psu
Prince Charming:
Prince Florian: pretty Omi
Stealing Hearts: MerlinEmrys
Prince Ali: MerlinEmrys
Flynn: pretty Omi

Set 2
Kronk/Herc to Spr175spu

7c0pTFM.jpg

Last edited:
Can I please have Prince Eric?

Also, are you able to pick up more from the other set? I would love to trade for/purchase Kronk and Herc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back