• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Older pins for Trade

Older pins for Trade

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
If you are new to the hobby I would like to suggest that you take some time and look at some of the older pins in the various databases that are up for trade. I have found that most folks are concentrating on the newer pins and have not gone very deep into the databases for pins that they might find suits their interests. After +20 years of doing this I have lots of older pins that folks might be interested in. Please go take a look, a lot of us "old timers" have collections and traders that are interesting and some pins that just are almost impossible to find anymore.

Thanks.
Mike S.
Figment919

Last edited:
Good point; most of what little I have left is easily 10-15 years old or more, and they would be next to impossible to find otherwise — plenty of interesting "older" pins out there.

Oh definitely! I would love to trade for older pins but since I’m a newer trader (only about 6-7 years in), I feel like people don’t want the newer stuff for their older/ rarer stuff.

Def still nice to look through though esp in real life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are new to the hobby I would like to suggest that you take some time and look at some of the older pins in the various databases that up for trade. I have found that most folks are concentrating on the newer pins and have not gone very deep into the databases for pins that they might find suits their interests. After +20 years of doing this I have lots of older pins that folks might be interested in. Please go take a look, a lot of us "old timers" have collections and traders that are interesting and some pins that just are almost impossible to find anymore.

Thanks.
Mike S.
Figment919
Thank you for posting this.

So Very True. And great direction, especially for new traders.

And I will add, a Great Reminder for those of us, like Moí, that have been engaged in this hobby for a while.

I need to review the older pins. Its been a while.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back