• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

OMG!!!! Just so many amazing prizes!!! And another grand prize?!?! What??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up so its not forgot. Wish I can play spent my money but if any spots are open next pay day ill join in the fun too :)

Can't afford to play another game right now but PM me whoever gets those Beast pins. I WANT THEM!!! haha

Hey guys sorry for the absence there was a death in my family and things got a bit crazy. I really want to keep this game going! I'm happy to see that we had a few additions in the past few days. Lets try and spread the word and fill up these spots so we can give out these awesome pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back