• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Once Upon A Time Little Mermaid

SOLD! Once Upon A Time Little Mermaid

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Soooooo... Flyer's out. The Once Upon a Time pins are coming out in DLR :( Which means I need someone to help a lady out! :fig:

I'm looking for two of the Little Mermaids from this flyer!
b7c2484135bad027fea5cb49f64203a6.jpg

I can trade anything from this flyer:
c09833564036e3bc48ca5d56bfb1438f.jpg

Or these event pins!
430fbc97e101bd0c10fc38f809725a71.jpg

You can also check my pinpics for things I already have! It's chubs191. Although, it's currently under construction; so I may have or may not have something that's on there.

I hope you get some help!! Just to clarify, are you looking to get 2 of the little mermaid pins (cuz the images shown are for 1 hinged Pin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you get some help!! Just to clarify, are you looking to get 2 of the little mermaid pins (cuz the images shown are for 1 hinged Pin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I'd like two because I would like to display them on each side (wedding and contract). Thanks for asking for the clarification, Erin!

Sara I am almost positive I can get them. I have a friend who is a cm at DLR and she is always happy to help out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chubbs - Keep me posted. My sister said she'd grab the cheshire latte pin for me. If you are still searching when she goes and are willing to trade for them, I can see if she can grab them.

Back