• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One of the best Birthday presents EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best Birthday presents EVER!

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:) It's my birthday next week, and I thought the most exciting thing that I'd be receiving is the new DSF cat pins that are being released on the same day. I've already sorted out a trade for them and I can't wait to get them!

I'm getting something even better though, which I only found out about a few days ago. One of my most cherished friends Mackenzie messaged me a few days ago to let me know that she had got me a pin for my birthday. Not just any pin though...

pin25678

Pin 25678: Disney Auctions - Lion King Character Set #2 (Mufasa)

:anxious: This pin is my 3rd top Holy Grail! I just couldn't believe what I was reading! My Mufasa collection has special meaning for me, and for Mackenzie to have gotten me this pin, it means more to me and than I can ever truely express.

I love you Mackenzie, and I doubt I'll ever be able to thank you enough for this, and all the other wonderful things you've done for me. :)

OH MY GOD SO JELOUS... :)
enjoy it. :)

mine is next week as well. hopefully i get one of these set as well. it is on my wish list, i told my boyfriend. lol

Last edited:
First off, happy unbirthday today, and happy birthday coming up! Nice smile on Mufasa. Congrats!
:) That's exactly what I love about this pin, his beautiful smile.

Thank you everyone for the birthday well-wishes!

@ simbanino - Happy birthday to you too for next week! Lol, lets hope your boyfriend gets the hint!

That's so fantastic! Congratulations on the pins - and a very happy unbirthday and birthday (when the real day rolls around)! :)

:) It's my birthday today and my mum just gifted me with another fantastic Birthday present!

pin72920

Pin 72920: Disney Store Europe - Disney/Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Grape Soda Bottle Cap

I actually already own this pin, so she's gifted me with this one so that I can hopefully trade it for one of my Grails!

Congrats on the awesome gifts. Mackenzie is one of the most wonderful friends I have and she is truly a remarkable person. She is kind, generous and very caring.

Thank you for all the birthday messages everyone! I've had a great day!

@ Mackenzie - *Hugs* I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow! There was no post today because it's a Bank Holiday here in the UK.

@ Margaret - :) I wholeheartedly agree. Mackenzie is a wonderful person whom I feel very lucky and honoured to have as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back