• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Original Art Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE Original Art Pin!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
These are an original design by me! If you'd like one they're 7$ shipped or 12$ shipped for both!

(I wobt be shipping until this weekend though)

04e946ee87535ee9853636c59c0add0b.jpg
6bc1b191d39c12cacdc5abf2457adbb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why snails ?? Does anyone actually like snails much? They just aren't my kinda thing sorry! If you ever do anything cute then i could be interested so let me know.

What's the size on these if you still have any left. They are really cute.

I've been wanting to turn my art into pins too. May I ask which company you chose to manufacture them?

Hi love! Give me a Pm or look me up on facebook (Carissa Williams) and I can help you with manufacturer stuff!

These are 1" each and I have a few left!

@Sabrina: Hiiii!! Did you get my email??
I like snails D: I think they're super cute haha. I have plans for a carrot bird (carrot parrot) and a few others! (Dandylion lion) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back