• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Other "STUFF" for to sell (possibly trade).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other "STUFF" for to sell (possibly trade).

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
So I have some more things I am trying to go through and part with that I thought I would list here. I guess we are able to list anything here, right? :lol: I am sure I will be adding more.

Here is a partial list.

WDCC Figures, still new in the box.

Quasimodo - He is AWESOME and a really big one as well. Still brand new in box with his card and such though his box is not in perfect condition, he is. - $100

101_0308.jpg

quasi-1.jpg

Clarabelle Cow- Still new in box with card. $35

101_0304.jpg

clarabelle-1.jpg

Nemo - Gill "Nobody Touch Him" New in box with card. $75

101_0306.jpg

gill.jpg

Little Hunter 2 pc set New in box although I did notice when I looked him over that there was a small piece of grass that was broken but it would be included and could be glued back in...it is a very small section and would not be noticeable from the front. $75

101_0299.jpg

101_0302.jpg

hunter-2.jpg

Three Pigs - I forgot to snap pics of this one but it is like new but has no box. I can not find it anywhere...lol $65

3pigs-1.jpg

100 Years of Magic Plate in box. $16

101_0298.jpg

I am sure I will be adding plenty more so feel free to come back and have another look soon. :lol:

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:
More....

Department 56 Christmas Village Items--

Reindeer Spa (brand new in box) $50

Jigsaw Puzzle Workshop (brand new in box) $55

101_0305.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back