• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Our Amazing Gifts... Still Speechless...

ZAPPED! Our Amazing Gifts... Still Speechless...
I am still finding it hard to put into words what our DPF Family means to me... Since the loss of my daughter 4 years ago, every birthday, holiday, and day of her passing has been a major struggle for me... This year since I have joined this amazing site, I have met some of the most caring people that are closer to me than most other family or friends I have ever had... As many of you know this week was the anniversary my daughter Amber's passing and unlike the last few years, I have been able to sleep at night and not fall into a complete depression... The reason for that is obvious to me... It is you my DPF Family... You helped keep my mind off things, made sure I was ok, Talked/Chatted and Texted me during the wee hours of the mornings when I couldn't sleep, and always let me know without a shadow of a doubt that you were there for me...

The gifts and goodies are all amazing, but nothing means more to us than knowing we have you guys in our lives...

Oh speaking of the gifts and goodies... They covered the whole floor!!!

attachment.php

Again we both just truly want to thank you all for making us feel welcome when we joined and even more so for making us a part of your lives... We Love You All...!!!

Moe and Rebecca

Wow Moe, those are really awesome gifts! I'll take the smoked salmon and/or kitty in the box if you ever feel like your house is too cluttered xD jkjkjk You do deserve it though, with all the great games you have brought to DPF and now this awesome Fundraiser!!!!

That is one awesome care package! You deserve all that and more Moe!!! You and Rebecca are very wonderful people and we are so blessed to have met you. :hug:

What a wonderful package for such wonderful members and pin buddies that have brought so much fun to this site!! Congratulations Moe and Rebecca and sending lots more hugs your way!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

So glad to hear this great story, Moe! We have two black kitties too and they would be all over that fantastic box. ;)

Laura

Wow. This is a wonderful package. I have to be honest and say I didn't know about any of it, being a newbie and all. But I wish I had! I just want to hug you both. Definitely a much deserved care package. Next time I will strive to be involved!

That is a fantastic set of gifts, so heartfelt and sweet! I am continuously amazed at the generosity, kindness, and humanity of the DPF members.

Back