• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Crazy Obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Crazy Obsession

TinkerTigg

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I recently became hooked on a show called "My Crazy Obsession". Trust me, it's a very polite and understated title.
But it kind of got me thinking...I wonder who among us would be considered the "craziest" and/or most "obsessed".
Me, my crazy is only prevalent when I wake up randomly after midnight and decide to check the website by rolling over and checking the site on my phone. And, I've thankfully acquired all my dolls at cost or with a coupon.
But, in my nosey curiosity, I was wondering about the specifics of your collections. What's the size? What's the most you've paid for a doll? How much time do you spend on these dolls? That kind of stuff.
(P.S. All this is for funzies and born out of my curiosity.)

Also, if you EVER look at your collection and think "Wow. I have so/too many dolls", watch one collector episode and you'll realize that no, no you do not. ;)

I saw an episode where this lady collected mickey mouse, and she had I think over 40,000 mickey mouse items... O____O

I don't think I have a crazy obsession, my parents on the other hand think I do haha. I only have 4 dolls; Cindy, L Tremaine, Merida and Snow (though just bought Tiana too), though I possibly am crazy for spending $600 on Snow White. I'm lucky I'm not a completionist, I don't want all the dolls, just the LE princesses and their villains (well some of them). Though I did buy the majority of the ear hat ornaments :). And I'm with you Tink, I may just roll over during the night and check this forum on my phone (like now...at work hahaha)- especially the LE thread, if I go more than a few days without checking I fear a doll will have released and I'll miss it hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back