• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Paddiwacked!

ZAPPED! Paddiwacked!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I just got home after three days in the car (ugh--never again) and look what was in my mailbox:

19989552_10213771365662807_2427310046364717564_n.jpg

Good pins are tough to come by in America's Dairyland (motto: Will Trade Cheese for Pins), and I'm floored by the generosity that sent me this one. Since finding the WDI princess fans has become increasingly difficult, I've starting poking around for pins that I think might help get me there. This little crab made it to my wants list via that route, and now our mystery zapper has landed him in my net! Will this bait help me reel in one of my grails? If it does, all credit for the catch will go to the amazing Zip Zap Paddiwacks!

The priceless Mulan drawing has taken pride of my place among the other notes I've received from DPFers. I keep them close at hand as a tangible reminder of the kind little pocket of Internet that I was lucky enough to find. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, ZZP!!

Last edited:
Yaaaaayyyy!!! Congrats!

But ... if you never get in the car again, how can we take an epic cross-country road trip and film our adventures for reality TV and become (more) famous (than we already are)?

Back