• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Personal zap delivery by Sami!!

ZAPPED! Personal zap delivery by Sami!!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
So I met up with @timeerkat to get my ornaments and @Sami mentioned that she wanted to give me something before xmas (but if she mailed it, it’s come too late). She joined us for hot drinks and Starbucks and brought this lovely gift with her!!

b5cf8a06cd7bdfe43f0ea061cdb5e6c8.jpg

Super cute card! Reminds me of we bare bears.
3f66c6cffb17f929e4a0ed8d7df50e21.jpg

Nice penmanship!
e6dad32041c04b4b3a488a06bba8460d.jpg

Along with a pin!! I forgot I had this one my wants! Thank you, Sami!!
dc21e41743b280dbab2a4735581d9dee.jpg

Then the real gift! So well wrapped. Super cute
27dfd1d1061a8253293a212cd5fab3a5.jpg

Dun dun dun!! One of my favorite chocolates!!! Yummmmmmm
37949f0e742c7d55eddaebbc134bd802.jpg

Thank you for the wonderful xmas zap! So glad to have made yet another Pin pal and friend on this awesome forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!! I thought you were going to wait til Christmas!!!
Yay, I'm glad you liked the pin and the chocolate! I had a lot of fun with you and Tessa last night, glad you enjoyed your Christmas Card and little pin Zap!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lol!! I thought you were going to wait til Christmas!!!
Yay, I'm glad you liked the pin and the chocolate! I had a lot of fun with you and Tessa last night, glad you enjoyed your Christmas Card and little pin Zap!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Couldn't wait!! :D hahaha thank you again and awesome hanging out!!

Back