• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Peter Pan for your Valentine AND the Swans ~ PoDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Peter Pan for your Valentine AND the Swans ~ PoDM
Darn I should I bid this prior to my other bids hehehe..... ;)

8305b51116a7411081b7e86a6903df81.jpg

That is a beautiful sink!! Does it come filled with pins ??

Last Day!! Peter will be going to his new home soon :)

Couple of dorks surprised me with 2 additional PoDM pins. Thank you for that!

Here is a quick morning update:

1. Mali87/iamaok4u - still sitting tght on top

2. Skiperella/jcasper/coupleofdorks

3. Pin-A-Colada / Rubyslipperedgoddess

Have a wonderful Sunday DPF peeps!

Pin-A-Coldada - That is a lovely scene and it would make a wonderful trader.

With less than 2 hrs to go, the latest standing is below:

1. Mali87/iamaok4u - defending their position nicely

2. Pin-A-Colada/jcasper/coupleofdorks

3. Skiperella/Rubyslipperedgoddess

I did not run many auctions on DPF. I think this is only my 5th or 6th. But, the bids on this one have been the most difficult to choose from by far. They are all very tempting filled with great pins.

Aargh! I so wanted to bid on this again, but tonight was not my night. I spent the weekend at a friend's house and came home tonight, well on the way home, on a 1 lane rural highway someone drove into a power line so the road was blocked in both directions, so after sitting there for a 1/2 hour waiting for all of the cars behind me to turn around, I was able to turn around and drive an additional hour + out of my way, only to get home to find out that my rabbit had gotten out of her inclosure, again, and chewed through the computer cords, which means no internet. Only now am I using the neighbors internet signal, which is spotty at best.

So I hope whoever wins this pin really loves it, because for me it was going to be the only Peter Pan PODM that I was going to own. And Merryweather I hope you are super happy with whatever great pins will be coming your way.

Okie doke! ^^ Any chance do u know around what time u'll post the winner? The suspense is killing me! :anxious: lol!!!

Oh, so sorry for keeping you waiting. I just wanted to be fully awake to decide. I could barely last until 10 pm. I usually get to bed by 9 pm or so.

Aargh! I so wanted to bid on this again, but tonight was not my night.

Tammy, I am so sorry to read about your bad luck. Hopefully your wonderful traders are meant for even better pins.

Please believe me when I say that this was seriously difficult for me to decide.

I kept staring at the screen for a long time. There were so many wonderful pins on the table for me to chose from.

But finally, instead of going with the math (pin values, T/W ratios etc), I decided to go with what I really like more than anything else.

So, without further due ....

images
TO: PIN-A-COLADA

I have seen time and again how wonderful this couple has been to trade with from other threads, and I am looking forward to exchange our addresses and complete this auction's trade part.

A big, heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everyone who participated. I truly wish that y'all get the scenes you wish for.

Have a wonderful week DPF people !!

So sorry Charlie, this auction ended last night. I was just keeping it open thinking (maybe) someone other than me might have some parting comments to congratulate the winner, etc.

This is now closed. Thanks everyone one more tme :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back