• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is Post #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick list is Post #3
I think she is asking because there are "or's" in those lots.

Yes! Haha sorry I'm tired and then my english words get mixed up.
Pictured is a lot of 3 pins but when I look at the list with the pibpics #s it says pin.... OR pin....
That's why I asked that if we have to choose one of those pins :) hope it all makes sense what I'm saying lol

you get the pin in the lot. When I looked up the pins all 3 looked alike so I listed them all. Hard to tell which pin it was without having it in front of me. Just noticed that Rasputin put it up like that. My fault. lol

you get the pin in the lot. When I looked up the pins all 3 looked alike so I listed them all. Hard to tell which pin it was without having it in front of me. Just noticed that Rasputin put it up like that. My fault. lol

Okay now I understand! Lol
Now my next question is which of the 3 variants is the Rapunzel brushing her hair in lot #2 and lot #5
Sorry for all my questions but want to be sure because I have 2 out of 3 of these Rapunzel's :)

Okay now I understand! Lol
Now my next question is which of the 3 variants is the Rapunzel brushing her hair in lot #2 and lot #5
Sorry for all my questions but want to be sure because I have 2 out of 3 of these Rapunzel's :)

I am pretty sure it's not the Disneystore.com one Rachel in #2, only based on the size next to blue pascal.

In #5, I don't think it's the Disneystore.com one either, only because the hair is too glittery.

Last edited:
Probably because I'm crying into my knitting. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
^^^^^^^

a9743fea7c395900285b60bff8c85f3d.gif

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I love those things so much! I haven't been able to find them since I moved though. :(

I think Nieman Marcus might have a Sugarfina boutiques inside. There is also another brand who's name escapes me of them, Timeerkat gifted them to me at Secret Santa time. :)

I think Nieman Marcus might have a Sugarfina boutiques inside. There is also another brand who's name escapes me of them, Timeerkat gifted them to me at Secret Santa time. :)

I'm pretty sure they have some at It's Sugar too! (I don't know if that's a West-Coast thing too, but for us Floridians there are a ton of locations)

#18. Megara birthstone, Esmeralda birthstone, belle cameo.

It was a hard choice between a few top picks.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the holdup, everyone! I haven't been online much this weekend. I just sent payment.

And it looks like it's my turn to pick. I will choose lot 4, please (the one with the Maximus Sorcerer Hat pin).

xdattax said:
There is also another brand who's name escapes me of them, Timeerkat gifted them to me at Secret Santa time. :)

Project 7 :) I found them at Target. They may have been a special Christmas release, but it wouldn't hurt to check out the candy aisle if you shop there.

There are a few It's Sugar stores scattered around So Cal. There's one at Universal City Walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back