• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is Post #3

ARGH!!! Lol that was the one I was hoping for in this game. Oh well. Now I don't know what I'd pick since there's nothing else Wonderland here. Let me think...

^ I don't need anything as traders when I'm only missing like ten pins in existence. Lol I just like extra Wonderland pins because pretty. :D

sorry folks - I may take a little while here for my pick as I'll have to see if anyone I know needs anything here. Will try to make a pick soon!

^ no worries you had the pick first - I just didn't think I'd miss it by one spot :p

ok just to keep the game moving as I'm not interested in anything else, I'll just take lot 1 so everyone else can pick theirs.

I'd like - 8. Pin 55699 DLR - Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams - Tangram Puzzle - 8 Pin Set (Snow White Only)
Pin# 94222 Character Connection Mystery Collection - Snow White
Pin# 102559 WDW - MNSSHP 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Evil Queen
Pin# 98100 WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Mystery Collection
please. Thank you!

Well cool - I may not have gotten the masterpiece but I actually end up with some for my collection rather than traders - I'll take #28 (the tinkerbell set).

Back