• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is Post #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick list is Post #3
I'll take lot #5 please .
The Potential Prospects set was always going to be my second option , I'm working my way towards having everything from the Reflections event :)

Lot 5 was #2 on my list when I signed up. I didn't think my pick number would be so high, and I would need to think about the option of having so many options, instead of hopefully getting the lot that enticed me to sign up in the first place. So thank you Speedwaystar for taking that option from me. I would have also taken the Dumbo boxed set, but I already own that one.

So I will stick with what I wanted in the first place: Lot #12 Haunted Mansion and Frozen pin bags. When you're collection is as large as mine, matching storage starts to matter more than the pins!

I almost convinced myself to take any number of the other lots. So many choices! But I think I have to go with Lot #10, the other Potential Prospects Boxed Set (I can't believe you ended up with two of them!) and hope that at least one of the other ones I was debating is available later on.

I almost couldn't resist the urge of the mystery bag...
2b6d8a389451debee7dc8ffade49261a90d44c3be21879f109d4cfbbe36a5631.jpg

Sorry, to recap:
10. Pin# 96487 WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Potential Prospects Boxed Set

Thank you!

Last edited:
Horned King lot #2 Please! :D
88ce9afe83802a1daa4a3638c9249f83.gif

I actually traded the Paint Drip Jumbo for a pin my sister wanted a few weeks back. I'm glad to have it again! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Trader pins are always good. I'm finally running out of the stash my Mom bought about 5 years ago now. That 30-pin lot + bag was also high on my list in case the lot I wanted got picked. Just so I could have stuff to give my friend who gets me the Disneyland lanyard pins. 30 pins is nothing to sneeze at.

Trader pins are always good. I'm finally running out of the stash my Mom bought about 5 years ago now. That 30-pin lot + bag was also high on my list in case the lot I wanted got picked. Just so I could have stuff to give my friend who gets me the Disneyland lanyard pins. 30 pins is nothing to sneeze at.
Would it be something to sneeze at if you were allergic? :p

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ok.. so I see the Grand prize Star wars set... since my fiance really wants that bobba fett and darth vader pin.
I think that is for the random drawing at the end? I think we can only pick the numbered choices. But I could be wrong on that front. :) might want to double check with Rasp.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well I joined the game for Dumbo and Bambi so Bambi it is.

Lot #14 for my daughter's Bambi collection. She said she NEEDS this pin. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update of what's been chosen so far, in case anyone's lost. :bigthumb:

1. 17. MerlinEmrys - #21 Villains jumbo
  2. 26. Ksnuggles - #13 - WDW - Happiest Pin Celebration On Earth
  3. 9. speedwaystar1 - #5 - Potential Prospects Boxed Set
  4. 28. Hopemax - #12 - Frozen + Haunted Mansion Pin Bags
  5. 11. Spr175psu - #10 - Potential Prospects Boxed Set
  6. 12. Aidenshepard - #11 - WDW pin bag with 30 pins
  7. 18. AvatarAng1 - #2 Horned King pins
  8. 7. YAY3! - #6 -Dumbo pin set
  9. 29. Ksnuggles - #18 - Pin bags with 3 pins each
  10. 10. Haunted575 #14 - Bambi, etc.
  11. 4. MomeRathsOutgrabe - #23 - Snow White spinners
  12. 8. NewlyAddicted #30 - Old Hag pins
  13. 1. Spr175psu
  14. 5. speedwaystar1
  15. 22. NewlyAddicted
  16. 15. jacc98
  17. 19. tinawap
  18. 24. Haunted575
  19. 3. SoraPandora
  20. 23. Spr175psu
  21. 6. ksnuggles
  22. 20. Aidenshepard
  23. 25. speedwaystar1
  24. 2. MerlinEmrys
  25. 13. NewlyAddicted
  26. 14. ksnuggles
  27. 30. MomeRathOutgrabe
  28. 27. MickeyPlutoFan
  29. 21. tinawap
  30. 16. Haunted575

Hi, I apologize for the delay. Tough decision and the Bambi and Dumbo sets were taken as I should have expected. So without further adieu...I will select Lot #28. Thank you!

Pin 59072 DisneyShopping.com - Snow White & Evil Queen Spinning Pin,
Pin 46530 Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle,
Pin 52162 DisneyShopping.com - Snow White (GWP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back