• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is posted on post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I am heading to the outskirts of Elk City in OK to help set up a print shop for the company I work for. This was supposed to happen the middle of June but if any of you work for a corporation you know that the higher ups have no clue on how long things can take.

For those who care, my wife won a trip through DVC last year. We are leaving on Friday to go to Barbados for a week (I wanted the week at the Grand Floridian) but I can't be too mad.

So I will begin shipping when I return on the 5th

Tomorrow I am heading to the outskirts of Elk City in OK to help set up a print shop for the company I work for. This was supposed to happen the middle of June but if any of you work for a corporation you know that the higher ups have no clue on how long things can take.

For those who care, my wife won a trip through DVC last year. We are leaving on Friday to go to Barbados for a week (I wanted the week at the Grand Floridian) but I can't be too mad.

Ooh congrats! Have lots of fun. The 5th gives us plenty of time to deliberate our choices. :lol:

Also, while I wait for my turn I usually try to guess what everyone will pick based off of their pinpics wants. Y'all are surprising me though!

Congratulations!!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Back for jadeites-lady. Lot #6. Happy tinker bell Disney store pin and the DLP tinker bell locket pin.

Ok. Back for jadeites-lady. Lot #6. Happy tinker bell Disney store pin and the DLP tinker bell locket pin.

Dang-flabbit. Your sister has too good of a taste in pins!

I'll have to go with lucky lot 13 please. :)

Pin# 26187A Decade of Dreams Framed Set (Tinker Bell - Little Charmer)

Pin# 23401DLR - Tinker Bell Rhinestone Star
Pin 63806 DisneyShopping.com - Tinker Bell Series Sweet Pixie Pin

(1) 20. Yay3! Pin lot #18
(2) 2. Purplemandms Pin lot #30
(3) 12. SoraPandora Pin lot #23
(4) 21. Booger1964 Pin lot #26
(5) 29 Miox Pin lot #17
(6) 24. lynn99 Pin lot #2
(7) 10. Tinawap Pin lot #1
(8) 22. NewlyAddicted Pin lot #27
(9) 14. Yay3! Pin lot #19
(10) 9. Disneychildwithin Pin lot #9
(11) 11. jadeites_lady Pin lot #6
(12) 1. Purplemandms Pin lot #13
(13) 26. Maiarebecca Pin lot #28
(14) 17. Yay3! Pin lot #4
(15) 30. Yay3! Pin lot #22
(16) 16. Yay3! Pin lot #29
(17) 4. Disneychildwithin Pin lot #10
(18) 23. Tinawap Pin lot #16
(19) 7. jadeites_lady Pin lot #20
(20) 6. teddy_ruxpin
(21) 27. Miox
(22) 5. jaac98
(23) 3. lynn99
(24) 8. starry_solo
(25) 13. Mickeyplutofan
(26) 25. Hambee2
(27) 18. AvatarAng1
(28) 15. Yay3!
(29) 28. Stoomey
(30) 19. Maiarebecca

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. I somehow for logged out and when I came back, I kept getting ads.

I need to figure out what's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back