• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Chosen! - WDI Diamonds, Marquees, PTDs, ACME, etc. - $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added, thanks! Wow, I really didn't expect this to fill up as quickly as it did!

Everyone, please send your payment as goods to timeerkat@gmail.com. ($28 for one slot, $56 for two, $75 for three, and $100 for four). Please, even if you're sure that I know who you are, please include your username and note that the payment is for the game in your payment note. (That way I can keep payments for this game and my shop straight.)

Once payments have been submitted, I'll roll for the pick order and for the grand prize!

:)

Just a note - if the spots are all paid for by this evening I can draw names tonight. I'm out of town tonight and may or may not be staying there tomorrow night too, so if the slots are paid for tonight or tomorrow I might not be able to draw names until Sunday.

Paid earlier today. Can't wait to start my first ever DPF game!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back