• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece Of Movie History For SALE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece Of Movie History For SALE!!!!!!

jroxxfoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
disney-piece-disney-movie-history-snow-white-pin_160579306185.jpg
with snow white and grumpy $160 sold!!!!

AZGmJcmae82-M9q07F_TiJWnjST-FnmwBwM5j8GXPOHwZcL-DExxMR0ZprCdqX9cexNzgcRaYgu6y_t5UNA0XSjcFw=s512
with Bambi and butterfly $100 sold!!!!

400002650492.jpg
PM for scenes $100 only have one now

$5.95 for shipping and handling, Pm if interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say Snow White and Grumpy, is Snow white in the cell or just on the pin?
And maybe I am out of touch here lately but is this the going price for these pins?
I have the cell with Bambi and Thumber, Flower and the gang all in one cell. I wonder what that would be worth????

Dan, i've been watching these pins on the bay and this is the general going rate for them, however a clear scene of one of the dwarfs went for only (i say only very lightly :lol:) $59.99 the other day! Check the auctions, bidding, it's a bit more accurate, that will give you a good understanding of what the different scenes are worth :) The scene with Peter Pan on the swans recently went for around $235 in a bidding auction, that is generally a lot more than what the scenes with Tinker Bell go for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back