• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin 115219 Imagination Institute - Figment - Cast Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pin 115219 Imagination Institute - Figment - Cast Exclusive

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Looking to trade for or purchase this new cast member exclusive pin.

Pin 115219 Imagination Institute - Figment - Cast Exclusive

201604306227.jpg

I've sent a trade request to the only person who has one and I have something they want , if they agree it's yours :)

Wow, I don't know what to say! You definitely don't need to go to so much trouble for me, but I appreciate it very much! Thanks! :D

If you need any of the March Magic mascot pins I have for trade, let me know!

So awesome! I'll keep an eye out too!

Thanks! :fig:

Last edited:
lol....I put out a request for the pin also for you but it looks like David beat me to it.

this is such an amazing thread! one DPF person making a trade on behalf of a friend in the community. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside that this "help one another" goes on right now! Blessings to you all for your generous natures.

I received this pin in the mail yesterday! It's smaller and more intricate than I expected; a really great design! :fig:

Thanks David et al. for helping me add this pin to my collection! :)

bump2.gif

So, here we go again! :fig: Another Cast Member Exclusive Figment pin has popped up on eBay and PinPics. It's a really beautiful one too! I did get a trade request for it already, but the trader was not willing to trade internationally (Canada) :(

201608272968.jpg

Would any CM or friend-of be willing to trade this pin to me in Canada? Please check my traders: Username GreyWyvern on PinPics.

Thanks much! :bigthumb:

I think this one is open edition, which makes it easier for me to get extras (my Dad and I both collect Figment, so for LE pins that's our 2, otherwise I would offer to help more). I'm going to WDW at the end of the month, so if you haven't found one by then, assuming they aren't temporarily sold out, I can pick one up.

I think this one is open edition, which makes it easier for me to get extras (my Dad and I both collect Figment, so for LE pins that's our 2, otherwise I would offer to help more). I'm going to WDW at the end of the month, so if you haven't found one by then, assuming they aren't temporarily sold out, I can pick one up.

Thanks Hope! I will be sure to post here if I pick one up before then. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back