• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 66198: DisneyShopping.com - The Twelve (12) Days of Christmas Boxed Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 66198: DisneyShopping.com - The Twelve (12) Days of Christmas Boxed Set

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am thinking of breaking this set

pin66198

And I wanted to see if there is any interest for it. I want to keep Briar Rose and Belle.

Other pins would be $10 each (incl. PP fees) plus $2.50 shipping per address regardless of how many you want.

So, available pins are

PLMK by posting here if there is any interest on it. I will break the set only of all 10 pins are taken.

Pins were never removed from box. Both the box & the pins are like new. Thank you for looking :wiggle:

If anyone wants the rest of the set with the box it will be $90 incl PP fees + shipping. Or I can deduct the PP fees if you want to send as personal.

Last edited:
Dang, I wanted Belle but you're keeping it! Hmmph...lol

Let me check with a friend about Mickey & Minnie.

I am closing this thread as Hope wants the whole set. Thank you Li & NateLove for expressing interest and I hope you can get these pins soon & for great prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back