• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King ºOº Ends 6/27/12 11PM PDT

Auction Ended: Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King ºOº Ends 6/27/12 11PM PDT

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Up for auction is the 3 pin Lion King set from Disney Movie Rewards.
Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King
pin86185

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Wednesday 6/27/12 at 11PM Pacific.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, and Guido from Cars.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:​

Last edited:
alright! something i can bid on happily and merrily!

Lets go with a theme shall we? Tinker Bell anyone?
I bid:
Pin 8453: 100 Years of Magic - Peter Pan 1953 (Tinker Bell)
Pin 57388: DS - Tinker Bell with Santa Hat
Pin 49882: WDW - Where Dreams Come True (Disney D - Tinker Bell)
Pin 83993: DLR - Get Away Today! - Tinker Bell - 2011
added this one to pinpics myself. hehehe

hope you like them!

Pin 83993: DLR - Get Away Today! - Tinker Bell - 2011
added this one to pinpics myself. hehehe

I'm actually a bit of a sucker for the Disney Visa and Walt Disney Travel Company pins :) . I always trade with cast members for them because I live in Anaheim and pretty much will never be booking a vacation to Anaheim using my Visa card.

[/COLOR][/B]

I'm actually a bit of a sucker for the Disney Visa and Walt Disney Travel Company pins :) . I always trade with cast members for them because I live in Anaheim and pretty much will never be booking a vacation to Anaheim using my Visa card.

LOL. I'm half an hour away. I just want to say that I like last year's World of Color pins (for the travel company) much better than this year's Carsland.

Ok, I bid:
Pin 46463: WDW - Tinker Bell's Garden Collection - Pink Flower
Pin 81880: Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2011 - March
Pin 82385: DCL - 2011 Tinker Bell

I will bid:
images

Pin 45607: Easter 2006 (Tinker Bell Pixie Dusted Easter Egg) 3D

&

Pin 74055: Mini-Pin Boxed Set - Epcot® Center -Future World only
can't find a pic for it! :) LOL

Anyway... So now it is Tink & Sci-fi. Plus the Future World one is LE 500! :D

Back