• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 86261

dvdjeters

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c5e62170b92173d3fd8e8b4c1c81c2d5--star-tours-cgi.jpg
I'm wondering if anybody here knows the value of this pin. I can't find anything online about it's value, so I was hoping somebody would know

I did a few eBay searches and nothing came up for that specific pin. There's one that has a pretty similar design to it and was released only a few months before: #84593. It only retailed for $5. Not sure that's much help to you -- but good luck!

I found a site trying to sell it for $24.95, and the same site selling one of the others out of the set for like $19

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back