• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin Jail Sale for a Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pin Jail Sale for a Grail

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi all!

tenor.gif

Two very rare Mr. Toad pins have popped up on everyone's favorite auction site and I needs them!

tenor.gif

The problem you ask? I'm in self-imposed pin jail from all of my recent dealings.

oq6IUrY.jpg

you-dont-say.gif

Yeah, so I need some help and have decided to sell some pins.

giphy-downsized.gif

No, actually I am. Anyway, without further adieu, here is my sale. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

The DSF Postcards are anticipated to be coming in the next few days and I am selling the following:

Moana - $50
Merida - $40
Mulan - $50
Aristocats - $50

Also the following (prices are listed in the photo):

NaAxAdw.jpg

Shipping is domestic $5 flat for first 3 pins and $0.50 for each additional pin. International will be flat $15.

Thanks, everybody!! Pictures of grail or grails will be provided as soon as a) I raise enough to afford the pins and b) the pins are in hand.

Last edited:
All PMs replied to!! Thank you all so much!

Right now, out of the PODHs, only the PODH Jungle Cruise Stitch and Main Street Theater are available.

AP Hollywood Studios and Small World Anniversary are also Pending.

All sold items have been removed from the original photo.

Thanks, everyone! And don't forget about those postcards that I hope to be getting in the mail soon (tracking says tomorrow, so it may "force" me to work from home, but I don't trust it)

Podh Stitch is now sold! And with that, we have enough for my grail Toad! Thanks so much to all who made it possible, I can't wait for it to come in the mail and you know I will absolutely be posting pictures when it does :)

Still in pin jail for about another 2 weeks so I'll leave this sale thread open in case anyone is interested in anything else. Please note that all prices is OBO.

Oh and my tracking for the postcards was "updated" today to Wednesday, July 25th. Gotta love DSF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back