• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN GEAR Pin Necklace Holder/Pendant

If there's interest, I can print these PINdants for DPF members :)

The cost would likely be ≈$12-$15 all-in, inclusive of shipping (CONUS), and include all 3 sizes in whichever orientation you'd like, plus an 18" waxed leather cord and (1) locking pin back; most of the cost is shipping, since it's about $4-5 to ship a parcel via USPS nowadays.

let me know if there's any interest, and we can sort it out! :)

some renderings of what's likely the final design:
View attachment 17078

View attachment 17079

Lanyard style:
View attachment 17080
I would certainly be interested!

This is exciting.

I have a question, if I just want to buy the pin holders? How much would that be? Ty!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
probably $10, inclusive of shipping — again, shipping (and paypal fees) are the biggest components; but you have a bunch of the test prints from the photos coming your way along with the donation rewards for bringing the idea up :) -- i think you'll be set for a while unless you want a specific color :)

probably $10, inclusive of shipping — again, shipping (and paypal fees) are the biggest components; but you have a bunch of the test prints from the photos coming your way along with the donation rewards for bringing the idea up :) -- i think you'll be set for a while unless you want a specific color :)

Okay. Well, once I see them, I will be interested buying some to give out as gifts.

Spent the weekend/earlier part of the week printing a bunch in different colors :p

Just made a post — decided it would be easier through my existing Etsy shop, since setting up invoicing and tax remittance and all that would be a hassle via paypal

Coupon code "DPF20" gives 20% off, bringing it to just under $12, inclusive of shipping
1709771295991.png

I'll be working on the lanyard style ones (using laser-cut acrylic) in the coming weeks :)

Last edited:
Back