• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Pin sale! Multiple themes and price points :-)

Is this pin still available? Also, is this the only Eeyore pin you have for sale?
5646999fe827dfab9898d85457330856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this pin still available? Also, is this the only Eeyore pin you have for sale?
5646999fe827dfab9898d85457330856.jpg

Hi! I’m so sorry—that pin just sold! I’ll update my post soon. I do have other Eeyore pins. I’m away for my pins right now but I’ll send you photos with what I have when I get back to them. :)

Would love to know what is still available!

Yes! It will definitely update tomorrow afternoon/early evening when I get back to my pins again. I’m so sorry, I’ve forgotten to update the list. I’ll have an updated list tomorrow early evening ish though! Thank you thank you for your interest! :)

And thank you all for your purchases and support! :)

*UPDATE: Family Pin Gathering Ariel, Ariel combing hair with dinglehopper/fork, The Little Mermaid Marquee, Elemental Marquee (the one without flaws), Mickey with dragon, Mushu breathing fire, Mushu carrying globe/ball with dragon on it, 1776, Dr Facilier Sidekicks, Artfully Evil QoH, DEC Gothel with Rapunzel, Flounder Spinner, Current Mood QoH, Happy Halloween Dr Facilier,Ducktales, Hello Kitty, Chip and Dale DLP, Nurses Day 2022, Pua Heihei wreath, Mickey rabbit Adorbs chaser, Minnie rabbit adorbs chaser, Captain Hook Adorbs, DLP Pua PTN, Windows of Main Street Sullys, CnD Labor Day, both Do Not Disturb pins, PALM Mad Hatter, HKDL Late for Everything, Gold tone Mad Hatter, Alice 55th anniversary dangle, Luca Beloved Tales, 10 years of Pin trading round circle pins—QoH, Tweedles, and Alice, My Favorite Cheshire Cat Curtain, WDW Alice/Hatter/Hare together in teacup, Alice 60th anniversary, and all Disneyland D Hidden Mickeys except Peter Pan, WDW 40 years Mad Tea Party, Couples Aurora with Philip, couples Snow White with Prince, Chip and Dale Grand Californian, Dopey and Grumpy Friends, 3 Caballeros pin trading, Tinker Bell fan club, Donald and Daisy in desert, Chip and Dale on gold train, Chewie hidden mickey, 2 x Deebees, Thor Valentine card, Pecos Bill football mascot
Tinker Bell dress, Stitch Yoda, Donald Darth Maul, Three sheep, Tron Arcade, Mickey Scoop, Eeyore DSSH Train, and Christopher Robin DSSH Train have been claimed.***

Back