• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Themes
For some reason I feel like villains are calling to me specifically Maleficent and Ursula.
I feel like I enjoy more "obscure" Disney, like Pinocchio and Hunback of Notre Dame. But I don't see a lot of those floating around. So maybe I'll focus more on villains for now *insert maniacal laughter here*
If you like Pinocchio or Hunchback both would be 'easier' collections to build up. There are actually a lot of Pinocchio pins out there and they are probably pretty reasonable to trade for or buy, since he isn't as popular (I personally have a few Pinocchios to trade and I have the WDAC Pinocchio mini jumbo pin for sale near cost in my 'unclaimed WDAC...' sale thread... shameless plug... hahaha) There are less Hunchback pins... most definitely, but again, saves on the pin budget and you won't go as crazy.

Maleficent is the hardest villain to collect. Lots of pins, but if you don't get your pin in the first run, the secondary market will blow your budget. I always appreciate having my Mickey collection (Mickey pins are also not as popular... sorta like Pinocchio pins) to balance out the craziness of trying to keep up with my Maleficent collection.

Ursula is also pretty popular... being a villain plus from the Little Mermaid (which is super popular). Only Hades might be more popular than Ursula.

I have way too many collections. 7 or 8? But I love them all! Plus random pins that either look cool or have sentimental value.

Collecting individual characters would help narrow things down but mine are all entire films or franchises. I’m not a completist with any though. I have to like them aesthetically.

So I got a Marie (Aristocats) pin and I'm IN LOVE. So I think I'm going to try and collect

Marie, Haunted Mansion, NBC and POSSIBLY Alice in Wonderland. I don't plan on being a completist but it'll be fun I think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So I got a Marie (Aristocats) pin and I'm IN LOVE. So I think I'm going to try and collect

Marie, Haunted Mansion, NBC and POSSIBLY Alice in Wonderland. I don't plan on being a completist but it'll be fun I think.

As far as cats go, I started with Figaro, but my ONE Marie pin has quickly become 13 Marie pins (3 just from Box Lunch). I love each and every one of them! :tigger:

YAY! Join the slippery slope that is the collecting Marie club! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back