• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Tin Board WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Tin Board WIP

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
nVW83UB.jpg
[/IMG]

7ZdY8mR.jpg
[/IMG]

4WRst81.jpg
[/IMG]

ag8yb37.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here is the inside of the top lid portion. I plan to add either magnets to the back or some type of hangers/hooks eg: sawtooth.

M6H5VRz.jpg
[/IMG]

oI81kvE.jpg
[/IMG]

7jUFCBX.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the creativity in this! (And am very partial to the owls on the fabric.) Great job!

(Also I have a bunch of tins back home (unless someone threw them away) so if I can find them when I visit next, and if you're still in need, I'll let you know!)

I will be adding more pin tins in the coming weeks. So if any one has a particular theme they'd be interested in seeing let me know. I'll try to make it happen.

Pin tin/mini display #2 finished. The outside/top of the Disney Halloween candy container (image #1)...Image #2 the new inside.

UVDcqgT.jpg
[/IMG]

xnqhQHK.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
My next "blank" tin display project....With the hurricane coming Florida's way it should be a good way to pass the time.

lVv1cPE.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back