• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinoccio Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinoccio Piece of Movie History

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hey there - its that time again . . .

pin85350

I am going to have the same 35 guaranteed limit with a waiting list just like last time! However I am going to put a limit of two per person so that more people can get these. However if you want more than two I would be happy to put you on the waiting list for the additional pins you want.

I know the following people want these pins as I have already recieved numerous pms :0)
So if you would like one please let me know.

Please let me know if there is a particular character you would like me to TRY to get and I will do my best!!!!

*******NEW********
As always I will pick out the very best scenes and will do my BEST to accomodate any specific requests. HOWEVER - if your request says "I ONLY want a PIN IF . . . ." Then please contact someone else to get this pin for you - as it is way too much for me to deal with when trying to get the best for everyone. Thanks for your understanding . . . .

Now on to the List!!!

Niknaxx - 2
Huertajv - 2
swim2sea - 2
Tabbikat - 2
jeffluvsstitch - 1
Broncobilly83 - 2
Donna - 1
Anastasia - 2
weRsiamese - 2
merryweather - 1
peterpanfan - 1
lostinwonderland - 1
Brandy714 - 1
smiele23 - 1
tiggerluv82 - 2
turk82 - 2
fluffycat1 - 1
danteebay0 - 2
pixiedust - 2
cmr626 - 2
AverysFairyTale - 1
erudolf - 2
mom24k9 - 1

WAITING LIST

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.
Interested in 1 please--sending a pm. Thanks!

Preference is for the film to be of Pinocchio with Jiminy, Pinocchio with Figaro, Pinocchio with Cleo or just Pinocchio by himself. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you sign Samantha (smiele23) up for 1 please? She's on vacation and asked me to sign her up :) you can send me the payment info!

Hi there Crsytal,

I had already sent you a check and 2 SASE's last month:

Half of that payment was for 1 Dumbo pin, other half was for 1 Pinnocchio pin. Pls add me to this list

I tried to send a pm, but you are a popular lady and your inbox was full.

Thanks for going out of your way to help us Crystal. :)

Last edited:
tried sending a pm but your box is full so ill just post here =)
i would like 2 please =) if you could try for figaro and pinocchio and the fairy and pinocchio, thank you!:wavey:

I would really like 2! If I can get one with Jiminy that would be AWESOME! But mostly, I want one with Pinnocchio (If I could get the Blue Fairy in there, that would be REALLY cool!). Thank you! Let me know how you want me to send payment!

Last edited:
Yay, I'm on the list! :) I'd love one with Pinocchio on it. Other characters I like are Figaro, the Blue Fairy and Geppetto (in that order really).

Thanks so much for getting these pins, it's a huge amount of work, but I'm sure you know how much we all appreciate it!

Last edited:
Ok hey guys . . .

I just finished going thru this thread plus all of the pms I recieved. My inbox has now been cleared too . . .
List is updated :0) Waiting list is started.

:0)

Last edited:
Crystal, Can I get 2 if you have room? I'd like one Jiminy Cricket if possible. Otherwise I guess Pinocchio and/or Blue Fairy or Figaro.

Hoping for Figaro & Cleo for this one since I have a black cat & a siamese who's name is Cleo. I think these have been my fave pins so far because its always fun to see what scenes they use and then which ones Crystal's picked out for me & she always does such a great job! Thanks again Crystal for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back