• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinopolis/ACME/HotArt Pin Updates....basically messages from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I just joined the gold membership a couple of days ago. How long does it take to get some kind of confirmation/notification that I've joined beyond the Paypal payment acknowledgement? Thanks!
You should have received an email. Let me check for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I still haven't received any membership information. All I have is the receipt from Paypal and it's been almost a week. Please let me know what's going on. Thanks.

You donated $195.00 USD to Lansam Inc
Thank you for using PayPal
Donation Details
Date: June 5, 2018 at 6:55:17 AM PDT
Transaction ID: 3JY63796YG8651529
Purpose: Pinopolis Pin Game
Donation to: Lansam Inc
Donation from: clark525@aol.com
Donation amount: $195.00 USD

I still haven't received any membership information. All I have is the receipt from Paypal and it's been almost a week. Please let me know what's going on. Thanks.

Donation Details
We are sorry. We were getting ready for Disneyana. All shipping and membership items have been resumed this week.

i ordered the kiss the girl pin and I see other people are getting ones from the same series but I still havn't got tracking when will I receive this pin?

hi: I received the pin pics gold member card recently. It doesn't mention for how long is it valid or expiration date, do you guys send a notification when is about to expire?

hi: I received the pin pics gold member card recently. It doesn't mention for how long is it valid or expiration date, do you guys send a notification when is about to expire?
Yes. We will send an email when it is about to expire

Donation Details

Been away a while. What do you get for your 195 buck donation. Odd it's not a fee or purchase. But whatever.

I am the "ambassador" for all 4 companies that are all owned by one person. That is who I work for.

Sorry for my late question. I'm a older member that has been gone a little while. Who is the one person and are they a active part of our community or are they just the business owner? Thank you for your time.

My name is Kristi Sova. I have been a pin trader for 8 years. You are more than welcome to ask the pin community about me.

Been away a while. What do you get for your 195 buck donation. Odd it's not a fee or purchase. But whatever.
The membership fees is used to maintain pinpics. a free database offered to all pin collectors. It is not free to host this site so we are asking for donations to help maintain it as a free site.

My name is Kristi Sova. I have been a pin trader for 8 years. You are more than welcome to ask the pin community about me.

Nice to meet you. I also started 8 years ago. Things were very different back than. So out of curiosity. Who is that single owner that you work for?? I didn't see that anwser. Sorry if I missed it,

Nice to meet you. I also started 8 years ago. Things were very different back than. So out of curiosity. Who is that single owner that you work for?? I didn't see that anwser. Sorry if I missed it,
Lenny and Lisa. They own pinpics, pincon world and pinopolis. They are the only distributors of Acme/Hotart pins in the US.

That's more than one but less than the three that I thought owned it. Good luck to you and thank you for the information.

Last edited:
I have also not received the kiss the girl pin I ordered close to a year ago have these pins been shipped from china yet?:( I am getting very concerned...

We are hoping so! We have been working no stop on getting these out. As well as refunds and we just got word that the Classic Cutout Series #1 is at Acme. Which means we will have them in a week! So we are getting organized to get those out as well.

We have a Web developer working on that. however we also have a new website coming out soon ,)

I'm trying to add new pins but since the reCAPTCHA isn't working, I can't tell if my submissions are actually being accepted or not. Should I just hold off on uploading new pins until further notice?

We are hoping so! We have been working no stop on getting these out. As well as refunds and we just got word that the Classic Cutout Series #1 is at Acme. Which means we will have them in a week! So we are getting organized to get those out as well.
This is very exciting! Do you know which cutout pins are part of series #1?

Is anyone going to the Las Vegas Event? I would love to try and find someone sponsor or even pick up an extra set of Stitch pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back