• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics # 48111: Mickey Mouse Icon - Pink with Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics # 48111: Mickey Mouse Icon - Pink with Crown

eyesee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!
I would like to buy the Mickey Mouse Icon pin that is pink with a princess crown. It is pinpics # 48111.

I have tons of references on the Dizpins Reference site since 2001, but haven't yet posted here.

Thanks so much!

Hi
Welcome to DPF!!I put in a couple requests for you and I did for me too
wish me luck!I think we actually have traded before

Judy

If you have no luck with that, I have Pin 76015: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper Series - Princess

pin76015

Hi Judy! Yes, we had a number of trades/buy/sell over the years-since 2004! Thanks for remembering me! I haven't done any trading and all for a few years, but I have a friend who is really going through a rough time and she is a huge Disney fan (of course!, all good people are), so I wanted to get her this pin. She'll get a kick out of it. Thank you very much for your efforts. I really appeciate it. Let me know if anything comes up!
Warmly,
Andrea

Thanks for the offer, BroncoBilly. How much are you asking? Yours is an LE, so the price might be more than I was expecting to pay. Please let me know. It is the same idea as the 48111, so depending, I may be interested. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer, BroncoBilly. How much are you asking? Yours is an LE, so the price might be more than I was expecting to pay. Please let me know. It is the same idea as the 48111, so depending, I may be interested. Thanks!

$15 plus shipping, which should be $2.50 anywhere in the US. Shoot me a PM if you are interested

Thanks for the info, Broncobilly, but I will pass. I will see if I can get the open edition style. I do appreciate your taking the time to tell me about your LE pin, though. Much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back