• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics Pin Upload Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics Pin Upload Question
I know they're down to just one mod doing uploads, and the others are MIA from what I understand. And the Last Mod Standing doesn't have the power to appoint new mods as far as I know. :( So they're doing the best they can, I know. But it does take the wind out of our sails. :( Hopefully as the holidays wrap up, the other mods will thaw and return, or they'll get to appoint new mods. I love pinpics too much to see it dry up. :(

I have also submitted pins to be uploaded and nothing either. PinPics is so very far behind the new releases that the site has started to become almost useless for trading. I really hope that they get back on track again.

I know they're down to just one mod doing uploads, and the others are MIA from what I understand. And the Last Mod Standing doesn't have the power to appoint new mods as far as I know.

See, that's just absurd. Where are the owners? Who is in charge if it's just one poor mod without any real site authority trying to stay afloat?

See, that's just absurd. Where are the owners? Who is in charge if it's just one poor mod without any real site authority trying to stay afloat?
I know. :( I feel really bad for them, because it's such a huge job and there's no way just one person can do it. :(

All the hugs to Last Mod Standing <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I know. :( I feel really bad for them, because it's such a huge job and there's no way just one person can do it. :(

All the hugs to Last Mod Standing <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Ditto on the hugs! If they're reading this, THANK YOU!!!! Hang in there! We appreciate it!!!!

It's such an important and valuable site. Hopefully they will be able to add mods to help continue adding to it and keeping it updated. I know they would have no shortage of volunteers to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back